Admissions A Level 2021-22
Admissions for A Level are now open. You can acquire the prospectus (with admission form) from the A Level Office during the following hours:
Mon-Fri: 9AM to 4PM
Sat: 9AM to 3PM
A Digital Admission Form is also being offered online here. Please follow the instructions below if you want to apply through the online digital form:
First download the form. Then open the downloaded form in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Then fill in the information. Next you will have to SAVE the form AS a new file and give it the student’s name, who is applying for admission. Then please mail this newly saved form to: email@example.com along with the following COMPULSORY documents:
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant
- Birth Certificate or B Form of the applicant
- Smart Card or CNIC of the applicant
- CNIC of both parents and/or guardian (if applicable)
- FRC (Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA)
- Copy of O-Level Send Up/Mock Exam Result
- Attested copy of C.A.I.E. O-Level Certificate (as soon as it is available)
- School Leaving Certificate (for students other than LGS)
- Scanned copies of academic certificates, transcripts or awards
- A scan/snapshot of the paid registration fee (of PKR =3000/=) to Habib Bank (Ltd.) A/C #. 0022167900257903. If you have submitted the fee online, please attach a screenshot of the said transaction as proof. This is applicable only to students not already registered with LGS.
Please download the online registration form for A LEVEL HERE.
Download the latest version of Acrobat Reader HERE.
Please remember to SAVE AS the form (giving the file the name of the student applying) before sending it to us.
Please download the Bank Registration Slip for Admission in A1 HERE.
Please note: you can upload the documents after scanning them or taking their pictures from your mobile phone but please make sure that these are readable and printable, otherwise it would be near impossible for us to process your request.
Please contact the school office for further details.